I just went on a blog and music started playing 2 seconds after..
I seriously began to cry..It was Rainie Yang- Ai mei…The OST of “Devil Beside You” the first drama I`ve ever seen since I entered this “world”. I was in 7th grade then,when I first heard Rainie Yang`s Ai mei and also watched “Devil Beside You”…Oh,I haven’t heard it for years,really…Such a sweet memory…I miss it…
I’m still crying…I want to watch it again…
I remember rewatching this over and over again.
- I celebrated my 20th birthday last thursday and this post was way too late. hooray to adulthood!
- As per my tradition, didn’t have a grand birthday celebration because first i was in makati at my internship site and second it’s not me. never been fond of having a grand celebration, i prefer an intimate gathering with family friends.
- talking about my internship. it’s been fun and toxic at the same time. i don’t think being an HR/recruiter is for me but let’s see.
- "if you never try you’ll never know"
- makati is such a beautiful place but at the same time a stressful one.
- all i wish for my birthday and for this christmas is for our thesis and my ojt to be successful. plus, good health and happiness for me and my family and friends.